Find old cellphones and contribute!
Browse through 5079 phones, 14026 images and 928 MB of downloads.
Upload your old mobile phones, images and rare manuals!
Meet other mobile phone collectors!
|Login to edit phone data, add new phones or upload images!|| or Register|
Log in to upload more images!
Standard: PHS 1900
Factory Code: n/a
Notes: Release date: December 3rd, 2011 . Willcom PHS network
There is a mistake or missing data? Login to edit this phone!
ABIT WX01A user's manual
ABIT WX01A programming guide
Login to upload file!
Log in to link similar or related phones together!
Log in to manage Your personal collection and wishlist!
Users who own this phone
Users who want this phone
Nobody wants this yet.
Log in to like this phone!1
user like it
Log in to edit this description!
You can call the registered phone number by pressing the button.There is no worry of mistake and incoming from strangers can be prevented, so even a small child can be safe.
- There is no mistake because you can limit the number of destinations to one place.
Incoming calls can only be limited to that number, so you can shut out incoming calls coming from others.
- It is easy to have even small children and friendly design.
- We will guide you gently with voice guidance.
- Because it uses alkaline AAA batteries, it is safe even when you are out of the office or when the battery runs out in case of a disaster.
- If you apply for Wyomobile location search service, you can check the approximate location of this phone from a PC etc.
|Continuous standby time||Approximately 450 hours|
|Continuous talk time||About 3.5 hours *|
|Battery used||3 AAA alkaline batteries|
|Destination number registration||1|
|Received number restriction function||Yes (Restrict release possible)|
|size||46 x 90 x 21 mm|
|mass||About 37 g (body only), about 71 g (including 3 AAA batteries)|
* Recommended battery: When using Panasonic LR 03 (XJ)
Latest forum comments about ABIT WX01A
There are no comments yet. Log in to leave comment!
www.mobilecollectors.net - firstname.lastname@example.org (c) 2013